Aug 16, 2013

On Fire

on-fire1
Evil Twin dress (similar here)
on-fire2
on-fire3
on-fire4
on-fire5
on-fire6
This girl is on fireeeeeeeeeeee...
I actually really don't like that song, but it was the first thing that popped into my head so there you go.  This whole color scheme has never been one of my go-to color palettes. To be honest, vivid colors in general are not in my comfort zone. But what's life without a little discomfort and adventure? With that being said, I put on a fiery red dress.

b5ad25_c59b1df65f5427464c4235a80d43a8ac@jessicaswu
twitter_icon4@jemappellemoi

2 comments:

  1. Love the dress! That color suits you very well :)
    -Vivian from stylmeendless

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous dress! You resemble Aimee Song a little, haha

    xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...