Aug 7, 2013

Daisy

daisy1
Free People fitted in daisies dress  |  Free People double layer rosary  |  Banana Republic heels  |  vintage Coach bag
daisy2
daisy3
daisy4
daisy
daisy6
daisy7
I recently discovered a hidden gem of shops called the OC Mart Mix, which houses all sorts of quaint little boutique shops and food shops. From Portola Coffee Lab to Birdie Bowl to Shuck Oyster Bar, the store offerings are so intriguing. The Alchemistic cafe au lait at Portola Coffee Lab is deliciously astounding. As a self-pronounced caffeine addict, I must admit I've been craving another cup. From my dress to my nails, I've got a black and blue vibe going on with this outfit. 
To top off my OC Mart Mix experience, I ran into fashion blogger Rachel of That's Chic again! Hi Rachel!

b5ad25_c59b1df65f5427464c4235a80d43a8ac@jessicaswu
twitter_icon4@jemappellemoi

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...