Aug 24, 2013

Ballerina

1
vintage cami  |  FP ONE third charm mini  |  FP  scallop lace crop  |  FP goodnight moon sunglasses  |  FP Jackson crossbody  |  Dolce Vita Jamison boots
2
3
4
5
6
Feeling like Yoko Ono if she was a ballerina in this shimmery mini slip that feels like a little vintage treasure and my giant circle sunnies. I've always been interested in mixing gold and silver jewelry, so the Jackson crossbody bag makes it really easy thanks to the dual toned studs. My blush-colored mini skirt has gold undertones so it paired well with my sunglasses and contrasted with my silver jewelry. 

I've been in Las Vegas for the past couple days (along with tons of other fashionistas who are here for MAGIC). It's lovely to just get away from the typical work and school schedule to just relax for a few days. While I've been coming to Vegas since I was a kid, my favorite part is to relax and shop instead of the typical clubbing and drinking routine.

b5ad25_c59b1df65f5427464c4235a80d43a8ac@jessicaswu
twitter_icon4@jemappellemoi

1 comment:

  1. Love your shoes! The outfit is really cute and you look stunning as always! :)
    -Vivian from stylemeendless

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...