Feb 2, 2013

Moto Chic

moto-chic1
moto-chic2
moto-chic3
moto-chic4
moto-chic5
moto-chic6
Free People vegan leather jacket, Forever 21 blouse (similar), BDG mid-rise twig denim, Jeffrey Campbell Tardys
This. Vegan. Leather. Jacket. I think I'm in love. This jacket was a Christmas gift from my parents and I absolutely adore it. 
My latest shoe obsession is this pair of Jeffrey Campbell maroon Tardys (purchased for a steal on Nasty Gal during their Black Friday sale). They're definitely a "man repeller" shoe. In general, guys don't understand the awesome-ness of these ass-kicking shoes, but I adore them. To be honest, fashion was never a means to please men anyway. In my eyes, fashion is a form of expression aimed to please the wearer – not the observers.
Lastly, I apologize for my long absence from the blog. I've been immensely bogged down by my internship, work, and school LIFE. But I'm getting back into the groove of things and getting better at this balancing act. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...