Feb 18, 2013

Threadsence Birthday Bash

threadsence-bday1
threadsence-bday4
threadsence-bday5

threadsence-bday7

American Apparel V skater dress, Jeffrey Campbell Tardys (are you sick of me wearing these yet?)

About a month ago, I attended the Threadsence 3rd birthday party at Studio 1342. The tartan-themed party was a blast, with a photo station, make-up station, nail art table, and pop-up shops from Threadsence and BB Dakota. At the party, I got to meet Jenn Im, of Clothes Encounters, Raych of That's Chic, and a ton of other amazing people from Sugar & Fluff and BB Dakota. It was definitely a fun night, though I truly believe that Maya and I were almost killed by a hobo with a knife as we were walking back to the car (moral of the story: don't park so far away from the venue and don't wear platforms that inhibit your ability to run). It was nice to finally get to break out this American Apparel dress for the party. To be honest, it was a complete impulse buy during my trip to Vegas in January. –practicality was not a factor in that purchase. While it's a touch risqué for daily wear, I found it quite fitting for this party. Now to figure out where else to wear this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...