Feb 28, 2012

Milan Fashion Week 2012

Alberta Ferretti 1
Alberta Ferretti 2
Alberta Ferretti 3
Albino
Antonio Marras

Blumarine
Gucci
Iceberg
Jil Sander
Luisa Beccaria
Prada
Uniqueness 1
Uniqueness 2
Uniqueness 3
Completely lusting after Jil Sander, Luisa Beccaria, and Uniqueness– I can't wait for Fall, these looks will be my primary inspiration for Spring! That mint Luisa Beccaria dress is the epitome of whimsicality (which in my mind is a frolic through a meadow of flowers).
In terms of fall, I'm looking forward to the plethora of textured prints a la Antonio Marras and Iceberg, Blumarine's metallic coats, the chunky knits tops and teeny tiny shorts of Albino, and the sultry darkness exuding from Gucci. Lastly, I'm dying to see someone don an Alberta Ferretti dress on the red carpet, or to any special event– the juxtaposition of fur and knit against a delicate lace gown strikes an impeccable balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...