Dec 15, 2011

Leather Bustier + Done with Finals!

DSC_0582
DSC_0584
DSC_0618
DSC_0594
DSC_0627
DSC_0623
I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH FINALS! I've completed my first semester of college and baby it feels sooooo good. I'm free to blog my heart out, go to Disneyland (if you have a pass or just wanna go, hit me up!), watch NCIS, learn how to knit, and read books for fun rather than analyzing them for facts and evidence of symbolism. Turning in that last final was amazing, I couldn't wipe that stupidly happy grin off my face. Then I went to Cha for Tea to get a celebratory almond milk tea boba– ahhh victory never tasted so good. These next 5 weeks are gonna be greaaaaaaaaaat~
These photos were from a shopping date at Fashion Island with my mom back in November. Fashion Island has an atmosphere that exudes luxurious ease. The ability to live a comfortable, indulgent life is a great motivator to study hard and score a job I love that enables me to live the life I want.
Don't forget to enter my giveaway! It ends on Tuesday 12/20, so hurry!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...