Dec 24, 2011

Christmas in Cali

1
2
3
4
5
J. Crew thermal, Lucca Couture leather shorts, H&M leopard fur stole, Alex & Chloe for F21 cross earrings, Deena & Ozzy platform boots, Aldo fur bag and ring
It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas... with our always beautiful 60-70 degree California weather. Can you believe it's Christmas Eve? I've been completely soaking up the holiday cheer during the past week and thoroughly enjoying engaging in Christmas events. I've gone to two Christmas parties, a surprise birthday party, and a surprise birthday luncheon at Road to Seoul which turned into an all-night hangout in LA's Little Tokyo– we ate endless amounts of food and broke onto my old high school for a night of hide'n'seek. 
In 4.5 hours, my family and I are going to open our Christmas presents! Then on Christmas day we're going to my uncle's house to celebrate Christmas with my entire family– aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, everyone! I can't wait, I've been gathering together my family's presents for the past few weeks now so I'm excited to see how they like them. But for now, I've gotta go join my family for my mom's Christmas Eve dinner of seafood pasta.
Thank you to everyone who entered my first giveaway, I'll be posting the winner of the giveaway in January since I'll be in Las Vegas to go after Christmas shopping (which I will also be posting about).
Lastly, Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...