Dec 10, 2011

The Colors of Fall

1
2
3
4
5
Express denim jacket, ByCORPUS top, BDG grazer cigarette jeans, Report clogs, Aldo fur bag, Victoria's Secret lipstick in Cabana
6
How beautiful are the colors of fall? The trees are drenched in gorgeous fall colors that are so inspiring for getting dressed. I'm loving my new Victoria's Secret lipstick in Cabana. It's a nice coral orange color that works well for Fall. I'm crazy crazy crazy about my new furry friend bag! I got it on sale at Aldo on Black Friday for an amazingly marked down price. It's such an easy and approachable way to work the faux fur trend.
During my Starbucks run to pick up my favorite Iced Black Tazo Tea with soymilk, the sweetest barista made my day by perfecting my tea and giving me a complimentary chocolate creme whoopie pie! I've been dying to try out Starbucks' holiday treats, so this was such a nice surprise.

The highlight of my week was receiving a tweet from Natalie Off Duty at a very early hour on Wednesday morning after 8am lecture saying that I won her NatalieOffDuty + DeJaVu $200 gift card giveaway!!! Let's just say that my yelp of excitement created a little awkwardness in the library. They have adorable clothes and the most beautiful and unique jewelry, I'm really looking forward to shopping on DeJaVu after finals week. I'm already planning to get the Wild For You jacket along with a few other things.

Don't forget to enter my Giving Thanks Giveaway! It's ending December 20th, so hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...