Jun 21, 2013

Keeping it Neutral

Indie1
vintage dress  |  Topshop lace socks  |  Jeffrey Campbell taupe suede Litas
Indie 2
Indie 3
Indie 4
As I'm writing this post, the smell of homemade double chocolate chip banana bread is wafting through the air and the scenes of my ongoing Harry Potter marathon are filling my senses. And did I mention I'm sipping an iced coffee? Baking, coffee, and Harry Potter... Pretty much the description of my personal idea of comfort. The same level of comfort comes from wearing black. While neutral, I feel most like myself when I'm in darker, neutral tones.
Did you guys know that June is National Frozen Yogurt Month (and my birthday!)?

b5ad25_c59b1df65f5427464c4235a80d43a8ac@jessicaswu
twitter_icon4@jemappellemoi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...