Jun 5, 2013

Afternoon Stripes

afternoon-stripes1
ByCorpus tee  |  Madewell coated oilwell denim  |  Banana Republic "Peyton" heels
afternoon-stripes2
afternoon-stripes4
afternoon-stripes5
The afternoon light in Pasadena cast such a dreamy quality down this brick alley. It's a nice to change to switch it up and dress more casual chic in this pair of Madewell coated oilwell denim pants.
Now that summer is here and I get three glorious months off since I'm a student. I actually feel rather lost with what to do with myself. This past semester has been so hectic with balancing 17 units at school, interning 20 hours a week, and working a retail job. So the sudden transition from chaos to tranquility is a bit of a shock. As a result, I've loaded up today with a schedule full of cooking and baking to fill the void.

Follow me on instagram and twitter to keep up with my daily outfits and food posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...