Aug 2, 2012

Great Lengths

hammock-maxi-1
hammock-maxi-2
hammock-maxi-4
hammock-maxi-5
hammock-maxi-3
Weekend brunch at The Crema Cafe in Seal Beach. I'm out rocking my new favorite dress, the Madewell hammock dress. It has the most flattering, perfect fit and allows me to just grab this one piece and my whole outfit is made. Alongside the dress, are my Dolce Vita jamison ankle boots. I adore them. They literally go with every single thing that comes to my mind. It's just the right height and come in a variety of colors. Best part is, Solestruck and Free People have them on sale at the moment. This is kind of my idea of perfect summer outfit.
Oh and did I mention that the french toast and Seal Beach scramble at the Crema Cafe is utterly delicious? Because it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...