Jan 1, 2012

Ringing in the New Year

Untitled-1
Untitled-2
Untitled-3
Untitled-4 #2
Untitled-5
Untitled-6 #2
DSC_5918
My cousin Michelle and I
Christmas or New Years, holiday celebrations are always a time to be with loved ones. I've thoroughly enjoyed 2011 and I'm ready for everything that 2012 will bring! My new years resolution is to be an active blogger, remain an avid reader of fashion blogs and magazines, mold my wardrobe into a collection of few but loved pieces, and commit to a healthy and active lifestyle– all in all, to further become the person I want to be in life.
These photographs were taken and edited by my cousin Brian Truong, who is an astounding photographer, baker, and cook. Check out his photography tumblr and macaroon blog Emboite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...