Jan 11, 2012

Meeting Alistair Overeem

1
2
3
4
5
Due to complete luck and chance, I was able to meet and get a photo with UFC Champion Alistair Overeem during my trip to Vegas! Long story short, I was waiting with my cousin in the massive crowd for the press conference to start when we got a call from my aunt who was in the MGM VIP Lounge. She said that there were a few reporters there conducting an interview, but she didn't know who it was. I decided to head over and check it out– turns out it was Alistair Overeem! One thing led to another and Overeem's manager thought I was a reporter so he allowed me to snag a picture with the UFC Champ in between his interviews! Eeeeeeek! This totally made my day, especially since a couple days later, Overeem beat Lesnar in the first round with a kick to the liver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...