Aug 11, 2010

thigh high, sky high



Urban Outfitters can have some of the most amazing sales, like last year in July when my family went on a road trip to SF and I was able to stop at 3 UOs on the way (in Costa Mesa, Santa Barbara, and Union Square) and luckily, they were having a sale of an additional 50% off sales items! Anyways, I was at the UO in Costa Mesa and me and my mom were looking through the boxes of shoes in the sales section. She pulled out this yellow box and said "What's Kimchi Blue? Are the shoes blue?" We opened them up, and out came the black thigh high suede boots that I found at the Old Town Pasadena store. They were perfect, but at $60 it wasn't going to happen. This time, there were $19.99- FOR THIGH HIGH KIMCHI BLUE BOOTS! I couldnt believe it. I got them.


Lush purple dress, Macy's lace bralette, and Kimchi Blue thigh high boots

I can't believe it took me so long to post about these! These pictures were taken (on my dad's birthday!) when my mom took me to Yogurtland during her lunch break to discuss what to get him for dinner and his cake. She's my photographer most of the time, thanks mom!

1 comment:

  1. wow i'm jealous jealous JEALOUS of your boots at that ridiculous price!! love them :]

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...