Aug 12, 2010

Santa Monica

My mom took the day off and we had a mother-daughter day and took a trip to Santa Monica. We hung out on the Third Street Promenade and to the new Santa Monica mall. Everything is so beautiful there, the outdoor shops and water fountains add a freshness to everything. I got a great deal on a floral maxi dress and a pair of army green shorts from Zara. Both were originally $40, and I got each for $17! I can't wait to wear my dress, but I'll have to adjust the strap first, they're too long. When I got home, I found a rip/hole near the zipper on my shorts :( Hopefully I'll be able to fix it...


Banana Republic white eyelet blouse, Target knit pants, Report clogs, UO necklace, Coach Poppy purse, Mom's earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...