Nov 22, 2013

Classically Striped

Autumn-Leaves2Banana Republic striped fit-and-flare dress  |  Jeffrey Campbell Tardy Lo's  |  H&M hat (similar)
Autumn-Leaves1Autumn-Leaves3Autumn-Leaves4Autumn-Leaves5Autumn-Leaves6Autumn-Leaves7

How gorgeous are these Autumn colors?? This is my favorite tree because it's bursting with all the rich colors of my favorite season. Even when the leaves fall, it leaves the ground scattered with a brilliant array of color. 
As much as I love black on black with a splash of another dark color topped off with a black hat, sometimes I just feel more preppy and classic. That's exactly what this dress is –  classically striped with a touch of prep and great construction. 
Give me a gloomy day & a cafe latte and I'm in love.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...