Jul 4, 2013

Feeling Patriotic

America1
Free People Big Dipper Tee  |  vintage high waisted denim shorts  |  Jeffrey Campbell Arizona ankle boots
America2
America3
America4
Happy Fourth of July!
My take on patriotism for this Fourth of July... which translates into high waisted denim shorts, a supremely oversized white tee, and basic black ankle boots topped off with braids that make me look like a teenager.
This past week has been insane! I was out and about every day celebrating my birthday week. Ever since I became a pescatarian, I've been eager to try out new vegetarian and vegan places. So I discovered this AMAZING vegan place called Native Foods Cafe. Everything there is beyond delicious and great for both vegans/vegetarians and omnivores. My favorites include the Greek Gyro bowl, the Twister Wrap, and the Oatmeal Creme Pie.
Needless to say, I went there again for lunch today.
native-foods-greek-gyro
Greek Gyro Bowl – Thinly sliced Native Peppered Seitan sautéed with shallots on quinoa, steamed vegetables, and kale with lemon garlic sauce and hummus. Served with grilled flatbread.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...