Jun 30, 2012

Paradise Bound

Paradise Bound

My ideal summer pieces for my trip to paradise. Easy, standout pieces that flow together seamlessly = perfection for paradise.
Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been furiously bouncing around between work and school for the past month. However, I just found out that my summer fashion course got cancelled, so I'll have more time for work and blogging!
Today is my birthday! My last year of being a 'teen'. By this time next year, I'll be 20... Crazy isn't it? I'm currently flying off in a plane destined for St. Thomas, Virgin Islands! I am BEYOND excited, and so very ready to kick back in my Madewell bikini with a book on the white sandy beach. Virgin Islands, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...