Apr 8, 2012

Pastels

LVSS12
LVS12
Happy Easter! I hope everyone is having a wonderful pastel-filled day. While I don't directly celebrate Easter, I enjoy going to brunch and dressing in pretty pastels (especially in this beautiful spring weather). 
Louis Vuitton's Super Sweet Spring 2012 ad campaign, starring Daria Strokous and Kati Nescher, is the absolute inspiration for spring. The pastel colors, eyelet lace, organza layers, Vandyke collars, and super sweet parasols... Perfection. While I typically don't share ads, this was utterly too sweet and delectable not to share.
Keep your eyes peeled for my upcoming post on my favorite pieces from Zara's spring collection– which appears to have been hugely inspired by Louis Vuitton (or at least, I think it is)!

1 comment:

  1. So lovely! Also, just wanted to say I love your writing. You are so knowledgeable and eloquent. c:
    AprilLily
    http://lilyinlace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...