Dec 14, 2010

November is the devil for a high school senior

I've been so bogged down by SAT classes, college applications, scholarship searches, and AP classes that my blog has been severely neglected since August :( Especially since during the last week of summer, I found out that one of my planned AP courses wasn't going to be a class this year, so I had to e-mail another AP teacher and ask to be admitted into her class. She gave me one week to do a summer's worth of AP literature work. Let's just say the workload didn't stop there.

But on a happier note, I'll be making all my overdue posts from this point on!




An outfit during our Indian summer, back when it was 80 degrees out. Today it was 60 degrees and I'm now sick :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...