May 7, 2010

AP U.S HISTORY

THE AP U.S. HISTORY EXAM WAS TODAY!!!
It's all over, It's out of my hands. I feel a huuuge weight of pressure and anxiety lifted off me, and better yet, I feel like I did great! :] Now I can't wait for July... the anticipation will slowly kill me. Kiss me good-bye if i suddenly stop posting before then ;) just kidding.

annd so this post isn't all words, here are a couple photos of my slowly building- up inspiration for this spring.




[photos taken from www.songofstyle.blogspot.com; www.popcultureafternoon.blogspot.com; www.seaofshoes.com]

1 comment:

  1. I like the one with the stripped blazer and of the girl on the sidewalk next to the cars. The stripped blazer reminds me of the MV of "I Hope" by F.T. Island ^^ I've noticed that the majority (except for one) of the pictures have creme, is that the new trend? :) I sorta dislike the posture/pose of the girl in the white blazer, it looks really MIchael Jackson style for some reason XD Ahhhh good job today! Good luck on your AP English test! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...